THAT BOY What became of Ferry Brouwer
An interesting and openhearted biography (English text) about Ferry Brouwer, the Dutch boy from a working-class quarter in The Hague who became mechanic in the Yamaha works team for Phil Read, Jarno Saarinen and others. And after that CEO of Arai Helmets Europe and in between organiser of the Centennial in 1998 and owner of the Yamaha Classic Racing Team YCRT.
(See for shipment and payment under "Information" and "Foreign countries").
Prijs: € 20,00
Uitgave: 23,5 x 17,5 cm., 245 pages, many photo's. Binded in cardboard cover.
AanbiedingenDAT JONG Wat er terecht kwam van Ferry Brouwer
- € 20,00meer informatie THAT BOY What became of Ferry Brouwer
- € 20,00meer informatie Met de camera in de paddock
- € 15,00meer informatie With the camera in the paddock
- € 15,00meer informatie Classic Moments 2018
- € 9,00meer informatie Classic Moments 2021
- € 9,00meer informatie